LIVINGSTON HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 1966
45 YEAR REUNION
The Main Event
DATE: Saturday, September 24, 2011
PLACE: The Rock Spring Club, Rock Spring Rd, West Orange, NJ
TIME: 7 pm – 11 PM
PRICE: $55 per person. Festive barbeque buffet and DJ. Cash bar for alcoholic beverages.
· We will be outdoors, weather permitting, on a patio overlooking the club’s scenic golf course.
· Dress is very casual - but the club does not allow any denim/jean clothing, tee shirts, tank tops.
o From Garden State Parkway – North or South, Exit 145 to Rt. 280 West, then go 4 miles to Exit 8A (Prospect Ave.) Take Prospect Ave. South for 2 miles to Northfield Ave. Make a left onto Northfield, then a quick right onto Rock Spring Rd. Club is at end of road.
o From NJ Turnpike – either North or South, take Exit 15W for Route 280 West. Continue to Exit 8A (Prospect Ave.) Then same as above.
o From I-80, Western North Jersey – take Rt. 80 East to Rt. 280 East, to exit 8A (Prospect Ave.) Then same as above.
RSVP: By Friday, September 2, 2011, using the reply form found at the bottom of this invitation.
If interested - events occurring Friday, September 23
· 3:30 PM tour of Livingston High School. For more information and/or to RSVP for this event, which is necessary by 9/2, contact Debbie, 973 994-2487, DaleDeb2@aol.com .
· 7 PM – LHS varsity team plays at home against Belleville
· 7 PM - Informal gathering at Margarita’s, Livingston Traffic Circle (Rt. 10 at Eisenhower Parkway), Livingston. On your own for food and drinks. No need to RSVP – just show up in bar area.
In order to receive the special reunion rate, you must call to make your reservation, and state you are a member of the
“LHS Class 1966” group.
· Westminster Hotel, Rt. 10 West, Livingston, 973-533-0600 – $109 per night, single or double occupancy for “standard-type” room, for 9/22-9/25. Must book room by 9/2. Free shuttle to Rock Spring for first 28 guests who sign up for it at check-in. www.westminsterhotel.net.
· The DeBary Inn, Summit, 908 277-0005, ask for Jon Fuzell to reserve – newly renovated B&B in heart of Summit, 15 rooms, room rate varies, for 9/23-9/24, includes continental breakfast. www.TheDeBaryInn.com
We the Committee – Andrea, Debbie, Diane, and Gene – look forward to seeing you at the Reunion! If you have questions about the LHS tour, contact Debbie, as stated above. All other questions, please email Gene at BRAINBRET@HOTMAIL.COM. A list of the attendees will be posted on the LHS Alumni website, http://lhsalumni.tripod.com. Once on that website, scroll down until you see the words “The class of 1966 45 Reunion……”, then follow the prompts.
One last item - we ask that you fill in and return the following form, even if you will not be attending. If we do not receive any reply, then your name and information will be removed from our active list, and we will not contact you again. If you choose to remain on our active list, we ask that you keep us informed of any future postal mail and/or email changes, by contacting Gene at BRAINBRET@HOTMAIL.COM. We suggest you add the LHS AlumniI website address to your “FAVORITES” and Gene’s email address to your email address book. For those without computer access send a note to Diane. Her contact information is below; please add it to your personal address book. Thanks for your cooperation in helping us keep our files updated.
US Mail to:
Diane Fineran Harmatuck
50 Woodcrest Drive
Livingston, NJ 07039
____I will be attending the “main
event”. Number of attendees_____@ $55 each = Total: _____________
Please make check payable to “LHS Class 1966”, and include your address on the check.
____I cannot attend, but I want to
remain on the “active” reunion contact list. I will keep the committee
informed if my mailing and/or email address changes.
____I cannot attend, and no longer want to receive information on future reunions.